GIVE BACK TO YOUR COMMUNITY!
DONATE MAY 1 beginning at Midnight!
San Angelo Gives is a 24-hour online fundraising event hosted by San Angelo Area Foundation that will unite our community around causes that matter. San Angelo Gives is a great way to give community members the chance to find and support nonprofit organizations whose mission aligns with their passions.
If you are visiting our site, we know you are interested in Be Theatre and our mission to enrich San Angelo community through entertainment and education in theatre arts. Donations will help support our theatre in many areas.
- Literature Alive Project- Free outreach inspiring young readers
- Shakespeare on the Concho- Free Shakespeare in partnership with San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts
- Youth Performance Workshop Scholarships- Need based scholarships for youth workshops
- Special Needs Acting Performances and Classes- Free workshops for kids with special needs, as well as performances of our Literature Alive production for the ThAUTful Theatre group with the Autism Alliance of San Angelo.
- Arts Enrichment- Year round theatre performances in our black box theatre located in downtown San Angelo
- Community- This year, in conjunction with Literature Alive and "Where the Wild Things Are," we received a grant from San Angelo Cultural Affairs Council and the Texas Commision on the Arts to go into schools and teach storytelling through art illustration. We provided a $500 scholarship to a senior art student, and taught storytelling through art illustration classes with guest artist Savannah Logsdon. We provided instruction for over 1,000 students in early 2018.
HOW TO GIVE
Tuesday, May , San Angelo Gives (San Angelo Area Foundation) will begin accepting donations to raise unrestricted dollars for area nonprofits. Should you choose to contribute to please do so here: (We will provide a direct link here soon)